The Indian Prairie Educational Foundation (IPEF) has a long history of celebrating District 204 educators. More than 800 educators have received the IPEF's annual Influential Educator Award.
Last year, IPEF teamed up with District 204 and Wells Fargo Advisors to recognize the positive impact of educators with a new award. The A+ Award was presented monthly by a surprise team visiting unsuspecting teachers and staff members in classrooms across the district.
You can visit www.ipef204.org to see a list of winners and hear their stories. And go to 204tv.org/aplus.aspx to watch videos of all our award winners.
If you would like to nominate an influential educator or staff member who goes beyond to make a difference for our students you can do so below.
- Anyone can nominate a District 204 staff member for the A+ Award. Nominations must include an essay (of 50-500 words) describing how this staff member has positively impacted students. We strongly encourage student nominations. Parent, alumni and community nominations are also welcomed.
- Nominations are rolling. All nominations submitted will be kept for consideration until the end of the current school year.
- All nominations submitted will be kept for consideration until the end of the current school year.
- Individuals are limited to submitting one nomination per year. Only the first nomination received will be considered.
- Nominees must be currently employed by District 204.
- Nominations may be shared with those you nominate.
Click here to nominate a District 204 staff member today.