In 2014, the Indian Prairie Educational Foundation teamed up with District 204 and sponsor Wells Fargo Advisors to recognize the positive impact of educators. The A+ Award Team makes a surprise visit to unsuspecting teachers and staff members to present the award each month during the school year.
You can watch previous surprise award presentations at A+ Award videos. A complete list of previous winners is online at A+ Award recipients.
Click here to submit a nomination for a staff member who goes above and beyond to make a difference for our students.
- Anyone can nominate a District 204 staff member for the A+ Award. Nominations must include an essay (of 50-500 words) describing how this staff member has positively impacted students. We strongly encourage student nominations. Parent, alumni and community nominations are also welcomed.
- Nominations are rolling. All nominations submitted will be kept for consideration until the end of the current school year.
- All nominations submitted will be kept for consideration until the end of the current school year.
- Nominees must be currently employed by District 204.
- Nominations may be shared with those you nominate.