Return to the full version of this webpage.
Go to the IPSD 204 homepage.
Sub Hub: Your Resource for IPSD 204 Substitute Information
Already a Substitute in the District?
- Download the 2020-2021 Substitute Handbook.
- Complete the GCN online mandated training modules by the due dates.
- Ensure that your Teaching License, Substitute License or Paraprofessional License is current and registered in DuPage County and updated on Lawson Self-Service. Questions can be directed to the DuPage Regional Office of Education (630) 407-5800
- Need to update with a name or address change? Change in Personal Information Form
Guest Teacher Academy Resources:
- Smartboard Basic Instructions
- Technology 101 - Navigating through a 204 Classroom
- Digital Classroom Resources
- Using Technology to Leverage Classroom Instruction
- Guest Teacher 101
- Absence Management (Aesop) Website
- Time and Attendance Website
- GCN Training Instructions
- Teachers' Retirement System (TRS)
- As a Guest Teacher or Guest Teaching Assistant you are not eligible for district-provided medical insurance. The Illinois Marketplace is now available to the uninsured and those who purchase individual coverage.
Please feel free to contact Payroll or HR with a question.