Reported by email@example.com on 6/13/18.
Please join us September 6th to experience LIFE at Metea Valley! You will meet all of your student’s instructors as you walk through a modified class schedule and see the wide range of curricular opportunities that MVHS has to offer and learn how to partner with our learning community.
The night begins in your student’s first period classroom at 7:00 p.m. First period is extended by five minutes to handle traffic concerns. Principal Echols will begin the evening with a short announcement. Second through eighth periods will meet for 10 minutes, with five minutes between bells to go to the next class. During ACCESS (study hall) or lunch, we encourage you to visit the areas of the building available to your student during this time including the Commons, LMC, or House.
Here are some tips to make your night more enjoyable:
• Please print your child’s schedule from the eSchool Home Access Center prior to Curriculum Night. ***Bring the schedule with you to avoid lines and to make it to class on time.
• If you are unable to access your child’s schedule prior to this evening, there will be some assistance available in the LMC.
• Arrive Early! With so many cars arriving at one time, traffic will be quite heavy.
• Student Government Ambassadors will be available in the hallways if you need directions.
• English Class Novels will be for sale in the Auditorium Concession (Cash or Check Only)
• Do not forget to visit our parent organization tables in the Commons and check-out our Mustang wear!
We look forward to seeing you at Curriculum Night!
Parents of 9th Graders: Please join the staff of their Class House for Freshmen Parent Night prior to the start of Curriculum Night from 6:00 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. in the Auditorium.
For more information, click here
1801 North Eola Road
Aurora, IL 60502
View Map To This Location
Log in to Edit