Reflections Contest Information
Reported by firstname.lastname@example.org on 9/19/18
With the school year in full swing now, we welcome you to submit your children's entries for the National PTA "Reflections" program. Does your child enjoy art, music and dance or have an interest in writing, producing films and taking photos? Then join us and have fun unleashing your inner artist with PTA Reflections! This year’s theme, “Heroes Around Me,” calls for your own unique interpretation through the arts.
To understand more about the Reflections program and to see the rules and regulations kindly visit https://illinoispta.org/reflections or you can email Madhu Choudhary, White Eagle's Reflections Chairperson at email@example.com
The theme for this year is "Heroes Around Me"
- Kindly do not use any copyrighted images such as super heroes like superman or batman.
- There are 6 categoriesâ€” your child may submit an entry to all of them.
- Make sure the entry form is signed by the Parent AND Child.
- Art work should be covered in cellophane paper...like the one we use to wrap gift baskets (can be purchased at dollar store or any craft store). Kindly do not use cling wrap.
- All entries submitted for Literature should be submitted in a plastic sleeve.
- All entries should have an entry form attached to their work and No
- Names should be visible on the entries so that the judging process is fair.
- ALL students who participate will be invited for a special breakfast!
The deadline to submit the entries is OCT 15th , 2018
Kindly bring the entries to the front office
If you have any questions please reach out to Madhu Choudhary at firstname.lastname@example.org
****We are very proud to be recognized as the school with the highest entries submitted every year, let's uphold that recognition going forward!****
Log in to Edit