Info on Selecting Hybrid for Second Quarter
Reported by email@example.com on 10/8/20
Beginning the week of November 2, the district is implementing a hybrid model that offers students in-person instruction on scheduled days. Parents who want their child to participate in the hybrid model to receive instruction at school on select days need to enter their selection in ParentVUE by Noon on Monday, October 12, 2020. Parents who participate and are eligible for transportation will also be asked if their child will require bus service.
Parents who wish to have their child continue with remote learning do not need to make a selection at this time. Students will automatically continue in remote learning unless parents select the hybrid model.
Please note, the selection to participate in the hybrid model is for the second quarter only. Students will not be able to switch between remote learning and hybrid for the remainder of the second quarter after Monday at Noon.
Please visit Return to School for information on the plan for the second quarter.
To select the hybrid model, log in to ParentVUE https://il-ipsd-psv.edupoint.com/PXP2_Login.aspx and click on the Student Info tab, then click Edit Information. The Return to School option will appear near the bottom of the page.
Below are step-by-step instructions on how to make your selection.
1) Visit ParentVUE at https://il-ipsd-psv.edupoint.com and select "I am a District Parent/Guardian"
2) Log in with your ParentVUE user name and password.
3) After logging in, click on "Student Info"
4) The current submitted response is displayed, along with the instructions. To make a selection, click the "Edit Information" button.
5) Scroll down to the mid-bottom of the page where you can make your selections.
6) Click "Save Changes."