Supply Pick Up Information for 10/30/20
Reported by firstname.lastname@example.org on 10/27/20
As we near the start of the second quarter, we want to provide families with an opportunity to pick up instructional materials that teachers will be putting together for students for November. We anticipate that we will have materials for pick-up for all grade levels this time. Please save the date. The next pick-up is scheduled for Friday, October 30th.
The schedule for pick up is as follows, based upon student’s LAST NAME:
A-L: 8:00 - 10:00
M-Z: 11:00 - 1:00
In the interest of safety for you and for our staff, we ask that you follow these procedures when you arrive for your scheduled pick up time:
· Please enter the main parking lot off of Springdale Circle and follow the signage posted to guide you to the pickup area (this will occur at the back of the lot, near the playground).
· Create a sign (8 ½ x 11 paper size) with your child(ren)’s last name in BOLD/ BIG PRINT, followed by first name(s) AND grade levels.
Harley 4 / Hudson K
· Place the sign on the passenger side window so that it is easily visible to staff.
· If you will also be picking up for a friend or neighbor, please list those names or include another sign on your window.
· Drivers should turn on their hazard flashers while they are in line.
· If you happen to have something that needs to be returned (LMC books, textbooks, etc.), place all returnable items in a plastic bag with your child’s name on the bag and put the bag(s) in your car’s trunk.
· Enter the carline and follow cones to the back of the building.
· Once your car reaches the designated spot, please open the trunk. A staff member will place your child’s items in your trunk.
· We ask for your patience and understanding should there be a wait for your items! We will move the line through as quickly as we are able.
If you are unable to come on Friday, October 30th, you are welcome to call our school office to make arrangements for an alternate time the following week.