Volunteers for Carnival
Reported by firstname.lastname@example.org on 1/12/17
It takes many volunteers to make carnival a success! The volunteer link below has one hour time slots and lists all of the areas that need help. The kids love carnival and are always happy to see the enthusiasm of the volunteers. Please consider sharing your time and thank you in advance!
We're using SignUp.com (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming activity.
Please sign up for Clow Winter Carnival!
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/8Tf9EF
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
SEEKING CAKE WALK DONATIONS!
WHEN: Friday, January 20th between 9:00AM-4:00PM
WHAT TO BRING: Pies, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, brownies, donuts, dipped pretzels, candy etc!
HOW: It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
1) Please email Kendall Stipp at email@example.com or Cassandra Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Purchase or bake a delicious goodie ( Due to food allergies we are requesting all donations be peanut free).
3) Bring your well packaged donation to Clow School on Friday, January 20th (preferably packaged in quantities of 4, 6 or 12 but not limited to). Please email Kendall Stipp or Cassandra Washington (see email address above) if you need to make arrangements to drop off your donations outside of the time frame provided.
Log in to Edit