Reported by email@example.com on 2/26/17
Save the date! Multicultural Night will be Thursday, April 6th from 6:00-8:00. We are looking for help from our Gombert families who would like to volunteer in any of the following ways:
1. Set up a table display of the country of your family's background (which could include pictures, flags, artwork, maps, fabrics, designs, etc).
2. Bring in a food or beverage that is important to your culture (can be store bought or homemade). Napkins, cups, plates, spoons, forks, etc. will be provided.
3. Do a cultural performance, either as a solo, group or as a family. Also, if you have a contact with someone who does cultural performances, please let us know!
4. Help with various crafts, specifically writing children's names in different languages/symbols and doing Mehndi (we are looking for several people to help with this as it was a huge hit last year!).
5. Help with setting up on Thursday, April 6th during the day or with clean up after the event.
If you have any questions or would like to help out in any capacity, please email Laura Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org or return the bottom portion on the note that went home in backpacks this past week. Thank you in advance for your help!
Log in to Edit