Reported by email@example.com on 5/16/17
Attn Parents/Guardians of 8th grade students: Come celebrate with your 8th grader as they close the chapter at Gregory and begin the next journey into high school! Our 8th graders will be completing their unit of study on the “decades.” Take your own walk down memory lane.
• Friday May 19th will be the 30th annual “Decades Dance.”
• 6:00pm- Check in
• 6:30pm-9:00pm- DJ Robin will rock through the decades.
• Gregory Commons
What to Wear:
• Join the celebration by dressing up in your favorite decade attire. **not required but in the spirit of the evening it is certainly encouraged!
• 8th grade students and parents! **8th grade students can be “adopted” for the evening by parents of a friend.
• Grand total - just $5.00 for parents and student!
Pizza, subs and ice cream cart will be available! Please RSVP by downloading the attached invitation and returning the bottom portion with payment to your child’s Advisory teacher by Wednesday, May 17th. This will help in our planning.
Log in to Edit