New Fundraising Program for the PTA
Reported by firstname.lastname@example.org on 9/19/17
Owen PTA is excited to offer a new program this year, Manna Scrip. You order gift cards through Scrip, and Owen PTA gets an automatic rebate. Rebate amounts range from 2 to 20%! Scrip is a great option to use for family budgeting, teacher gifts, and birthday gifts! You can also purchase Scrip cards for our dining for dollars restaurants, to earn even more for for Owen PTA!
Step 1: Create a Scrip account. **The grade with the most new accounts by October 1 gets to choose an extra recess or sit where they want at lunch for a week!!**
Visit shop.shopwithscrip.com and enter enrollment code 28ELF41D56476
Step 2: Select the gift cards and or ScripNow electronic gift cards (eCards) you would like to purchase or re-load.
Step 3: Pay via PrestoPay (link your Scrip account to your bank account for immediate online payment) OR send a check via backpack mail to Owen PTA Manna Scrip Fundraiser before the 15th of the month in which you are ordering.
RECEIVING YOUR CARDS
- We will submit Owen's order for processing on the 15th of each month. When you make a selection online, Scrip holds it in a "cart" until our entire order is ready to submit.
- If you are paying by check, we must have received and been able to deposit your check before we will order your gift cards or authorize the release of your ScripNow eCard orders.
- The gift cards will be shipped to Owen and delivered to your child's class, usually within a few days of Owen's order being submitted for processing (which is typically the 15th).
- We will send an e-mail the day the gift cards are distributed so you know they are coming home.
- To kick off the program, we will be submitting orders on October 1 and October 15.
- Happy shopping!
Log in to Edit