IPEF Cheering Squad!
Reported by email@example.com on 10/13/17
Please see the attachment at the bottom of this post!
Go Crone! Go IPEF!
We love providing the opportunity to engage students, staff and parents at your school in a way that supports runners who are raising money on your behalf. Last year the #1 comment we got on our runner post-race surveys was how incredibly helpful ALL of our spirit squads were on race day. Runners truly appreciate your efforts!
Here is the Team IPEF video from last year’s race... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb4YYligwcY
1. The race starts at 7am. We will have someone at our location by 5:30 a.m. Please make sure you give yourself plenty of time to arrive. They will be closing streets along the course and access to our spot will become limited as we get closer to race time.
2. Dress up! Show your school spirit wearing your Purple Spirit Wear!
3. Bring home made posters, bells, and your best cheering voices for the day!
4. If you have family/friends running along the race come join us as well. The more people we have the better our cheering will be.
TOP SPIRIT SQUADS…NEW THIS YEAR!
IPEF will be awarding three Spirit Squad awards this year! That’s extra money that goes straight to our school’s final Team IPEF amount.
1 st PLACE = $750
2nd PLACE = $500
3rd PLACE = $250
Winners will be determined by three criteria.
1. Number of fans that came out to cheer as part of your Spirt Squad. The more people you can get involved, the better! Encourage them to wear spirit wear from your school so runners easily remember which school they are from.
2. Voting by Team IPEF runners. Reach out to runners from your school and remind them to vote for you in the charity village tent after the race.
3. Independent selection committee that will visit your station during the race. Several people will be coming by to visit during the race. You won’t know when they come by, so be sure to give it your best for all runners!
RACE DAY INFORMATION FOR CRONE SPIRIT SQUAD
RACE START TIME: 7 A.M.
ARRIVE AT BOOTH STARTING AT 5:30 A.M.
SPIRIT SQUAD COORDINATOR: SUZY GALLEGOS CELL 630-770-3929
SCHOOL #12 – APPROX COURSE MILE LOCATION: 7.3 (ANNE RD/ELIZABETH AVE)
Crone Cheer Squad (pdf)
Log in to Edit