3rd Grade Making a Difference - Animal Shelters
Reported by email@example.com on 12/8/17
Dear McCarty Families,
PLEASE HELP! The 3rd graders want to “Make a Difference” for animals in area shelters.
From Monday, December 11th to Friday, December 15th, we will be collecting supplies that will be distributed to A.D.O.P.T., the Naperville Humane Society and Tails.
Please drop off your donations in front of room 131.
• Dawn Dish Soap Unscented Liquid Laundry Detergent Baggies: sandwich and gallon size
• Garbage bags (13 and 30 gal) Paper Towels Disposable vinyl gloves (no latex)
• Spray cleaner (pet safe) Trigger spray bottles canned dog & cat food
• Bags of PURINA ONE CHICKEN & TURKEY dog food
• PURINA ONE HEALTHY KITTEN! food
• Ceramic food/water bowls (6-8″â€”â€” diameter bowls are perfect for letting multiple kitties share one bowl)
• Scoopable Cat Litter Fleece Blankets Jars of Baby Food (Chicken or Turkey)
• Dog Beds: Especially medium/large sizes Hand sanitizer Gently used bath towels
• Dog chew toys: LARGE NYLABONES or BULLY STICKS
• Soft/Chewy/Meaty Treats- healthy (e.g., FRUITABLES), or yummy-smelling and moist “junk food” treats (CARRY OUTS, PUPPERONI)
• Gift cards to PetSmart, Pet People, Petco, Target, Meijer, Walmart
Thank you so much!
The Third Graders of McCarty
Log in to Edit