Yearbook Cover Contest
Reported by email@example.com on 1/30/18
Yearbook Cover Contest!
Calling all artists! The 2017-2018 Graham Yearbook needs a cover. Students of all grade levels are encouraged to enter. The winning artwork will appear as the front cover and runners-up will be on the back cover.
The contest rules are as follows:
• Submit an original piece of student artwork, one entry per student.
• Use a piece of white copier/printer paper (8.5" by 11").
• Make your drawing a vertical orientation, not landscape.
• Use markers or crayons. Colored pencils do not reproduce well.
• Do not make a cut and paste collage or use textured paper.
• Important: Write your name, grade and teacher's name in pencil on the back of your artwork.
Entries are due Wednesday, February 7th
Log in to Edit