Our next meeting will be on December 7th, 2021.
If you would like to be a liaison for your school, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Arrow: Reading with Your Child
View the PDF here.
Social Media and Cyberbullying 101
Listen to the Center for Family Engagement's "Notes from the Backpack" October 2021 podcast on this topic.
- February 1st, 2022: Keynote Speaker Jessica Winters, School Psychologist at Peterson Elementary
- April 5th, 2022: Keynote Speaker tbd. Please email any suggestions to us.
The goals of the Indian Prairie Project Arrow PTA are to:
- Work with the school district to provide the best educational experience for gifted and talented children and help them reach their full potential
- Provide a local community support group for parents, guardians, families and educators of gifted and talented children
- Inform legislators, school board members, educators, and the community about the unique challenges of giftedness and the importance of gifted programming
- Be a resource of information on gifted services and community programs
Direct questions or comments to IPPA PTA officers or email@example.com.
- David Sundstrom - President
- Kara Symon - Vice President
- Krishna Voora - Secretary
- Catey Genc - Treasurer
The Indian Prairie Project Arrow PTA was officially chartered on February 12, 2009 with assistance from the Indian Prairie Parents' Council and Illinois PTA. Following a vote to organize a new PTA, members were enrolled, elected officers, and voted for the Indian Prairie Project Arrow PTA to join IPPC.