Our next meeting will be at 6:30pm on February 1, 2021.
No guest speaker for this meeting. Catey Genc has arranged for Mike Treptow, Social Worker at Still Middle School and District Director of all School Social Workers speak about reducing stress level of students on a follow up Zoom meeting scheduled for Wednesday, March 9th at 6:30 pm. Special thanks to Catey and Mike!
Join on Zoom:
If you would like to be a liaison for your school, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Arrow: Reading with Your Child
View the PDF here.
- March 9, 2022: Mike Treptow, Social Worker at Still Middle School and District Director of all School Social Workers will speak about reducing student stress levels.
- April 5th, 2022: Keynote Speaker tbd. Please email any suggestions to us.
The goals of the Indian Prairie Project Arrow PTA are to:
- Work with the school district to provide the best educational experience for gifted and talented children and help them reach their full potential
- Provide a local community support group for parents, guardians, families and educators of gifted and talented children
- Inform legislators, school board members, educators, and the community about the unique challenges of giftedness and the importance of gifted programming
- Be a resource of information on gifted services and community programs
Direct questions or comments to IPPA PTA officers or email@example.com.
- David Sundstrom - President
- Kara Symon - Vice President
- Krishna Voora - Secretary
- Catey Genc - Treasurer
The Indian Prairie Project Arrow PTA was officially chartered on February 12, 2009 with assistance from the Indian Prairie Parents' Council and Illinois PTA. Following a vote to organize a new PTA, members were enrolled, elected officers, and voted for the Indian Prairie Project Arrow PTA to join IPPC.