- Wed 10/12/22 at 6:30 in-person (Crouse Education Center)
- Wed 12/7/22 at 6:30 Zoom
- Wed 2/8/23 at 6:30 in-person (Crouse Education Center)
- Wed 5/10/23 at 6:30 in-person (Crouse Education Center)
The Crouse Education Center is located at 780 Shoreline Drive, Aurora, IL 60504 (near Still Middle School)
The goals of the Indian Prairie Project Arrow PTA are to:
- Work with the school district to provide the best educational experience for gifted and talented children and help them reach their full potential
- Provide a local community support group for parents, guardians, families and educators of gifted and talented children
- Inform legislators, school board members, educators, and the community about the unique challenges of giftedness and the importance of gifted programming
- Be a resource of information on gifted services and community programs
If you would like to be a liaison for your school, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Indian Prairie Project Arrow PTA was officially chartered on February 12, 2009 with assistance from the Indian Prairie Parents' Council and Illinois PTA. Following a vote to organize a new PTA, members were enrolled, elected officers, and voted for the Indian Prairie Project Arrow PTA to join IPPC.
Direct questions or comments to IPPA PTA officers or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- David Sundstrom - President
- Tanya Kreger - Vice President
- Krishna Voora - Secretary
- Pranati Yadav - Treasurer
Project Arrow: Reading with Your Child
View the PDF here.