Online registration for the 2022-23 school year opens on May 2.
If you have technical questions about accessing the student information system, please consult the Registration FAQ tab or reach out to our support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The online registration login page is available at https://bit.ly/204SISReg
Whether you are starting another year with us or are enrolling your child with Indian Prairie School District for the first time, this is the place to begin the online registration process!
- One Registration Per Family: Families with more than one child only need to enter shared information once and it can be applied in the system for all children in the household.
- Accept and Upload Documents, Save a Trip: During online registration, you will have the option to submit residency and complete other registration documents digitally, saving even more time using your mobile device or a scanner.
- Translation, Online Registration for You: Online registration is now translated across the District's top eleven non-English languages spoken by families: Spanish, Telegu, Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, Chinese Mandarin, Gujarati, Arabic, Marathi, Malayalam and Russian.
- PTA Membership and IPEF Donations: You can share you/your child(ren)'s information with the school PTA, as well as take next steps to join the PTA during online registration. Also, you'll have the opportunity to make a donation to the Indian Prairie Education Foundation (IPEF).
- Residency Verification: If you have children in different District schools, you will not need to visit each building - a residency verification for one student will automatically apply to eligible students.
If you have technical questions about how to complete your family's online registration, we invite you to reach out to our Student Information System support team by email at email@example.com. Please include your name, phone number, student name, student ID number, school, grade level and a brief description of the problem you are experiencing.