The district accepts several methods of payment:
1) Pay online in PushCoin (Preferred)
- E-Check (FREE)
- Please note that PushCoin will immediately deposit the funds into your student’s PushCoin account. Funding confirmation takes 4-5 business days after the date of payment. If your e-Check is linked to a bank account with insufficient funds, PushCoin will automatically delete the deposit from your student’s PushCoin account. Any purchases made with these funds will show as unpaid in PushCoin.
If more than three e-Check deposits are returned as unfunded, your e-Check privileges may be revoked.
- Debit/Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- The additional finance fee of 2.9% + $0.25 per transaction fee is not refundable
- The funding time for debit/credit cards can take 2-3 business days after the date of payment.
- The schools are not allowed to accept/process credit card transactions. Parents must initiate the credit card payment in PushCoin.
2) Paying with Cash or Checks
- Cash Payments: Please make sure you receive a receipt from district personnel. Monitor your PushCoin account to ensure your payment is posted to your account.
- Check Payments: The Indian Prairie School District 204 Board of Education requires that you make sure the following information is on all checks written:
- Full Name
- Street Address (current)
- Home Phone Number
- Student Name and/or ID number
The district reserves the right to charge an NSF Fee up to $30 on any returned checks.
If you wish to setup a payment plan, please contact the Business Office 630-375-3021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The district uses PushCoin system as our formal demand for payment. We are not obligated to distribute formal demand for payment letters, as PushCoin provides parents with 24/7 access to their student’s fee and lunch account balances. PushCoin will email courtesy invoices to the primary and secondary guardian contacts monthly when fees are owed (even if a parent account has not been established).
Parents/guardians are responsible for all fees assessed to the student’s account, even if a parent account has not been established in PushCoin.
Any inactive students with an outstanding balance are automatically placed in collections with Centurion Service Corporation.
Transcripts will not be granted to students with any outstanding debts with the district such as registration/course fees, LMC lost/damaged/late fees, missing athletic equipment and lost/damaged uniforms, etc. This list is not all inclusive.
The district will release the transcript within 10 business days after the receipt of payment to confirm payment has cleared.
Payliance, Inc. was responsible for the collection of all returned checks issued to all District locations prior to 2019. Any checks returned by our bank after first presentation were transferred to Payliance for collection services.
If you have a question regarding any outstanding balances reported on your credit report for Payliance, please contact Payliance directly at 1-866-945-8964.