Return to the full version of this webpage.
Go to the IPSD 204 homepage.
High School Summer Online Learning
204 Online Summer School 2021 IMPORTANT Information
Welcome to 204 OnLine Summer School! We are excited to have your child join us this summer! Below you will find key 204 OnLine Summer School information. Please review the information with your child prior to the start of summer school.
- 204 OnLine Summer School classes are fast paced and rigorous. It is essential that students understand their responsibilities in order to be successful. Take a screenshot of this image and text it to your child.
- Print the 204 OnLine Summer Program FAQ Flier for important information and who to contact if you have questions.
- Watch the recorded 204 OnLine Summer School Parent/Student Orientation MINI webinar.
- To Drop a course (after classes have begun), complete the Summer 2021 Course Drop Form
- If you need to check which course/session you have registered for you can do so by checking your transactions in Push Coin.
- Need Help? email email@example.com
During the week of May 31st, teachers will be emailing students to introduce themselves as well as to share class specific information. Please check in with your student to make sure they are checking their school email.
We wish your child a successful summer school experience! Please know we are here to support your child in any way we can.
Registration Has Ended
After May 1st, you may complete the waitlist form. If there is an opening, you will be contacted via parent/guardian email prior to June 1st. We will do our best to accommodate those on the waitlist but cannot guarantee a spot will become available.
If you have already registered and decide to cancel before sessions begin, please complete this cancellation form. (NO refunds are given once the session begins.)
Schedule and Fees
- Session 1 - June 10th - July 2nd
- Session 2 - July 8th - July 30th
- Cost per session is $185