Weekly Announcements 3-14-22
Fry Elementary Weekly Announcements 3/14/22
Congratulations to the Fry 4th/5th Grade Robotics Team who brought home FOUR trophies from Friday night’s Vex Robotics Competition! We are proud of the team’s dedication, skill, teamwork, and enthusiasm. Way to go Team Fry!
In January/February students took the iReady Assessment for the first time (replacing the AimsWeb Assessment). iReady Assessment information is now in ParentVue. Please see the attached district communication for more information.
Illinois Assessment of Readiness (IAR) Grades 3-5
Testing will begin this Wednesday, March 16th, and continue daily through March 24th.
Bus Drivers Needed
Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers for Indian Prairie School District 204
No experience necessary! We train!
Questions? (630) 978-3284 Ext 116
· Paid CDL Training
· Up To $5,000 Sign-On Bonus/Retention Bonus
· $500 Employee Referral Bonus**
· Paid training leading to CDL
· 2% Annual Retention Bonus**
· Life Insurance! (See location for details!!)
· Health Benefits Available (See location for details)**
· 20 Hours guaranteed per week; additional hours available (drivers avg 30-40 hours per wk)
· Summer School and Trip work available – Work year-round with School Holiday breaks**
· 7 Paid Holidays
· 401K Match up to $500 Available**
· Child Ride Along Program**
**Conditions Apply, See Location for Details.
You can also join First Student Naperville for Walk-in Interviews! Join us every Monday from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at 31W330 Schoger Drive, Naperville 60564. Meet the team and learn about your future career! There will be the opportunity to fill out an online application and have an on-the-spot interview.
3/15 Kindergarten Reading Night 6:30
3/21 Science Fair (Virtual)
3/25 End of 3rd Quarter
3/28-4/1 No School - Spring Break
iReady Follow Up Letter (pdf)