- Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
- Local Daycare Providers
If a child arrives late to school they will receive the default lunch choice.When a parent calls with a change in dismissal information or to request an early dismissal, they will be asked to confirm identifying information about their child.
- Winter Weather Safety Tips From the First Student Bus Company
- Parent's Guide to Playing it Safe
- Explanation of the Illinois Child Passenger Passenger Protection Act
- When is a Child Ready for an Adult Seat Belt
Parents or adults picking up students for early dismissal will be required to show ID. Only adults listed on the emergency card will be allowed to pick up students.
Students begin the dismissal process around 3:00, therefore no early dismissals will occur after 3:00 pm. Please call the office with any changes to your child's dismissal plan on or before 3:00.PLEASE BE PATIENT, YOUR CHILD'S SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY!