Here you will find a general outline of the Fine Arts Curriculum. It is divided into six essential components of learning, which focus on art production, art history, art criticism, and aesthetics.
- learn about, select, and apply a variety of media (art materials), techniques and processes.
- learn about and apply elements and principles of design in art.
- consider, select and apply a range of subject matter, symbols and ideas.
- learn about artists and their artwork in relation to history and culture.
- describe, analyze, interpret, and evaluate their own and others' artwork.
- make connections between visual art, other disciplines of learning and daily life.