- Initiates, develops, and/or implements outstanding volunteer programs in support of school goals, with emphasis on programs that address academic, at-risk and/or socio-emotional student needs.
- Displays outstanding performance in volunteer tasks.
- Displays a high degree of willingness to assist other volunteers, staff members, and/or students.
- Displays a high degree of commitment and constancy to the volunteer program.
- Maintains good relations with students, staff, volunteers, and the community.
- Performed the work described during this school year.
Nominations are due the last day of each month. All nominations submitted will remain under consideration until the end of the current school year. Submit a Volunteer for consideration here.