Click on the '+' above to view the Student Services pages
On behalf of the special education administrative team and myself, I want to welcome you to Indian Prairie School District 204 and the supports that we are able to offer our students with special needs. District 204 has a long-standing philosophy and practice of including students with diverse learning abilities within the school community. For some students, inclusion in general education classes is appropriate, while others may have different opportunities to interact with their peers throughout the school day. At each level, students with special needs are a part of the school community and are valuable members of their class. We continually strive to support inclusive practices while customizing the learning experience for each of our students.
In addition to our inclusive practices, District 204 also supports our students by offering a variety of services that are tailored to meet their unique learning challenges. Whether a challenge in the area of motor functioning, communication, emotional regulation, or assistive technology, we have an extremely knowledgeable and dedicated staff to support student needs.
We hope that you find the information we have available online to be both helpful and informative. We realize that navigating the special education system can often be confusing; it is our intent to give you the resources that you need to feel comfortable as you partner with us for your child’s success.
Christina Sepiol, J.D., Ed.D.
Assistant Superintendent for Student Services
Forms and Documents
- Special Education Procedures
- Notice of Procedural Safeguards for Parents/Guardians of Students with Disabilities (English)
- Notice of Procedural Safeguards for Parents/Guardians of Students with Disabilities (Spanish)
- Official Student School Records Request Form (Note: This PDF must be saved to your computer first, and then filled out, printed, signed, and returned to the district.)
Questions? Contact the Student Services Department, 630-375-3060
- Q: Who is the Student Services Director for my student's school? A: Please reference this document, Student Services School Assignments 2023-2024