Parent University: Mental Health - Awareness, Resources & Supports
Parents are invited to the upcoming Parent University: Mental Health - Awareness, Resources & Supports at 7 pm on Thursday, December 16. This webinar will include a panel discussion with local mental health experts focused on providing resources for parents to help support their children. Registration is required.
• Dr. Adrian B. Talley, Superintendent
• Amit Thaker, CEO, ReferralGPS
• Dawn Forkner, SEL and Wellness Coordinator, District 204
• Dr. Laura Langes, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Oasis Mental Health
• Dr. Marloes Verhoeven, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Oasis Mental Health
Mental Health Webinar Flyer (pdf)